For Nomada Workshop you will need “First of all a nomadic attitude, camera, batteries, charger and if you want a computer.”
- Round trip transportation to the Hacienda.
- Accommodation at LA HACIENDA SAN ANDRES HOTEL GOURMET during the days November 25 to November 30, 2018
- Welcome dinner on Sunday, November 25 and farewell on Thursday, November 29.
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner during the days of the workshop.
- Access to the workshops of each of our speakers and to the talks of our special guests.
- 4 days of intense adventure and a lot of learning.
Additional Info for Nomada Workshop
“Nomada Workshop is a constant quest to know, observe and capture moments. In a world so large, rough, unique and shining, it is difficult to stay in one place.
Inside a nomad, a restless heart lodges a constant call to the adventure, to undertake the search of freedom, to hunt all these moments and to transform them into images, since at the end of the road is the only tangible memory that remains.
Nomada Workshop, is a workshop specialized in wedding photography, which seeks to feed the restless souls. The goal is to learn, share, exchange experiences and grow, but above all to encourage the creation of ties between our friends, and through these intercultural relations, we can share the seed of knowledge and sow it in each of our travels around the world.
Our philosophy focuses on break barriers and paradigms of all kinds, with the aim of developing creativity to the maximum, sowing inspiration in each one of the assistants and that each one can improve his technique, educate his eye with a different vision , Polish your Style and improve the quality of your photographic work.”