Feckin Workshop 2019
This year Feckin Workshop takes us along the most southerly route of the Wild Atlantic Way, to the ancient kingdom of Kerry.
The Feckin Workshop was created by Sean and Kate with two intentions; Knowledge and Craic.
Sean and Kate wanted to provide a photography and film workshop for folks in the wedding industry that wasn’t just fluff and a sales pitch for the speakers. That wasn’t just about shooting a pretty portfolio. Sean and Kate wanted to show that if you run an efficient business that you can make a profit, have a healthy work-life balance an still have time to be personally creative. They wanted to provide core skills like implementing business software systems, knowing the importance of in person sales and workflow management. They also, wanted to impress that if you took care of yourself mentally that your business/life would flourish.
The heart of this workshop though, is in it’s connection and bonds made with others, ourselves and the land. Above all the connections made at previous editions have always been the most rewarding part of the workshop.
Fecking Workshop includes:
- Five nights accommodation
- Welcome dinner
- Four days of talks and live shoots
- One free afternoon to go wild in Dingle
- Three nights of fire side sessions
- Goodbye party
- There may be pizza, there may be not!
- Breakfast and lunch are included! – We figured you would all be dancing on tables by the time dinner comes along so you can sort yourselves out!